Grow some of the world’s most unique and beautiful houseplants with this one-of-a-kind guide. Plus, find DIY projects for using houseplants to kick up your decorating skills!
Houseplants make epic house guests—they don’t talk back, they’re 100% no drama, they’re exceptional listeners, and they help beautify your bedroom and calm your senses. Plus, houseplants are fun to nurture and care for. In Houseplant Party, you’ll discover dozens of amazing, easy-to-care-for houseplants that are a perfect fit for your desk, windowsill, bedside table, or bathroom vanity. From peace lilies and ponytail palms to fairy washboards, air plants, and Venus fly traps, author and houseplant guru Lisa Eldred Steinkopf has your back with easy-to-follow houseplant advice and insight.
But, Houseplant Party isn’t just about taking care of plants. It’s also about decorating with plants. Get step-by-step plans for making:
- A creative test tube wall planter
- A knotted plant hanger using recycled fabric or an old t-shirt
- A stress-reducing succulent Zen garden for your favorite relaxation spot
- A bedside aquatic garden with a Japanese moss ball
- A macrame hanger to display your favorite vining houseplant
- A wooden trellis to train climbing plants to grow on your wall and ceiling
- A trio of shadow boxes to display an air plant collection
- A beautifully trained and pruned bonsai plant
Join the Houseplant Party and decorate your world with green!
There are no reviews yet.